Visual Alpha Software Engineer Role
Join Visual Alpha to use the latest technologies to disrupt the investment management industry!
Visual Alpha is a B2B fintech startup based in central Tokyo that provides an innovative SaaS data service to institutional investors and asset managers. We develop our full stack web applications using the latest technologies backed by AWS.
We are currently hiring for a software engineer role to design and implement features on the cloud platform for our clients.
- Work for a fast growing B2B fintech startup to innovate the investment management process
- Join a diverse international team of engineers, data science and investment experts
- Become one of the earliest members of a promising startup
- Translate complex client requirements into practical, scalable and maintainable solutions.
- Implement front, back and infrastructure components.
- Maintain and enhance our existing infrastructure and client-facing components.
- Create unit tests and integration tests to ensure quality.
- A love of learning and desire to become a domain expert; in our case, you will become an expert in investment data analysis
- Self-motivated, client-oriented thinking, ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Strong design, presentation, and collaboration skills; must be a strong team player
- Knowledge of NodeJS or desire to learn coupled with experience in one of C++, Python, PHP, or Rust
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of investment management (significant advantage)
- Experience implementing various design patterns
- Familiarity with xUnit design concepts and patterns
- Experience creating web-services and/or ETL workflows
- Conversational Japanese
NodeJS, React, PHP (Laravel), Python, SQL, GraphQL, Restful API, AWS, CircleCI, Git, xUnit
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying